This blog has moved to http://jonsinden.com/

Friday, January 7, 2011

Behind the Scenes at Toronto FC Management Team Presser with Jonathan



I'm always trying to figure out ways to show people some behind the scenes stuff at Toronto FC. Armed with my camera and little-to-no talent, I just started filming at the recent Toronto FC Press Conference. Above is the finished product. Hope you like it.

Just trying to do my part in building the relationship between fans and the team.

If you ever have a suggestion, or wanna see something, just let me know.

Find me on Twitter

Talk to you soon.
js

2 comments:

  1. just really like it.. thanks for updating us.. I keep on checking your blogs and really enjoy reading every detail of it.. :)

    -Leafs tickets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darcy, Thanks so much! So kind of you. I will try and do a better job updating the blog!
    Much appreciated.
    js

    ReplyDelete